Facebook has 2.6 billion users. Various featured has been added year by year. There are 1.3 billion people using Facebook Messenger every month.
Through Messenger, users can send photos or videos that they take, posts they saw in the feed, other user’s posts, hashtags, and location pages.
However, it is not uncommon to find that you have deleted those very important Facebook messages or conversations accidentally. And sometimes we’re in a situation where we need those deleted messenger messages , It happens a lot certainly with many of us, and it is frustrating.
In this article we’ll introduce an easiest way to recover deleted Facebook messages. And the best news is, you can recover the deleted Facebook messages using only your android phone.
- Login to your Facebook Account
- Go to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Your Facebook Information
- Click on Download Your Information
- Deselect all other Options and Select Messages
- Request Download
The downloaded file will be in zip format which contains your messages. You’ll need to extract the data to retrieve deleted Facebook messages.
See Deleted Messages
- Open the website dm-recovery.com
- Click on menu button at top right and sign up
- Upload your downloaded Facebook Data
- Once Uploaded , Click on view data tab and you’ll be able to see your deleted Facebook Messages easily.
That’s an easy way to recover deleted messages from Facebook. There are many websites which claim to recover deleted messages. These are scam websites which may use your username and password for malicious purpose. We’d suggest to not fill any forms on these websites.